Current Mission Address

Elder Dane Edward Eskildsen
Brazil Santa Maria Mission
Caixa Postal 0339

Centro Quarai-RS 97560-000
Brasil

(updated 1/13)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Started a blog.

So I've done it. I started a blog. Yes it is cliched, but you all want to know 
what I will be doing for the next two years while I am in Brazil. 

As it says in the info, me mum will be updating this blog. NOT ME. Therefore 
it is not breaking mission rules. I leave in 8 or 9 days, which makes me incredibly excited.
Not only to leave again, but to go out and serve the lord for two years!
  
 So check up every once in a while to see whats going on in my mission, it may will be worth it. 
                           
   I will be serving in the Santa Maria mission for the next two years. It takes up half of  the      state  of Rio Grande Do Sul in Brazil. 
                          Here is a map/ diagram:

Stay tuned for more. I may post some more in the few days I have before my departure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Somehow, when I posted last week, I guess I wasn't signed in or something, anyway....How has the past week been? Sounds like the language is coming pretty good! Bro. Jed Crowther came into Primary on Sunday, where we had several talk to the kids a little about their missions. Since Jed spoke portuguese, he told the kids he would teach them how to say yes. He said if you asked anyone how they were, they would give a thumbs up sign; so he said I have already taught you to say "Yes"! Hope all is going great! Any idea when you will head for Brazil? Talked to Sister Tidwell at the Temple; her Grandson entered the MTC, I think on the same day you did. His last name is Tidwell and he is from Buckley, WA. He is going to San Paulo..This is a hot week, especially for Connell Days! Supposed to be in 90+ all week! Take care, We Love you, Grandma K

    ReplyDelete