Current Mission Address

Elder Dane Edward Eskildsen
Brazil Santa Maria Mission
Caixa Postal 0339

Centro Quarai-RS 97560-000
Brasil

(updated 1/13)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Feb 13

                                                 Zone and Meeting with Elder Costa
Oi, tem gente?

So I have been thinking that these entries may start to become more infrequent,but then again maybe not. Don´t trust that. I have had a pretty good week this last week. We have begun to see real fruits in our labors. We marked a few more baptisms for this Saturday, which has gotten me pretty excited. Also we have a marriage of our investigators! Woo! MArrIAGE, is what brings us here today. Stoked for that as well. I apologize for not having a funny/entertaining story to tell this week,but I will try to procure one for the next week. Hope you are all doing well!          -Elder Eskildsen

No comments:

Post a Comment