Current Mission Address

Elder Dane Edward Eskildsen
Brazil Santa Maria Mission
Caixa Postal 0339

Centro Quarai-RS 97560-000
Brasil

(updated 1/13)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

November 21 Uruguaiana

Hey everyone!

I think todays post is going to be pretty short. This past week has been pretty good, andit only exceeded 100 degrees for two days or so! I am having a great time here in Uruguaiana, and have spent a lot of time in the Ipiranga area searching for people to teach! The members dont give us a lot of
referrals so we are subjected to roaming the streets finding those willing to hear our message. It´s not too bad though because I like street contacts and  knocking doors. (Or at least I do at the moment. Give
it a few months and that may change.) But as for now I am loving the missionary work. This week
has been anything but fruitful though. We lost a few investigators and baptismal dates. Notwithstanding that, I have high hopes for the coming week. I  honestly think that things will go swimmingly this week. (More on that later)

Whoever said that I wouldnt be  eating a lot of meat on my mission was telling a bold
faced lie. Either that or they werent familiar with the
Santa Maria mission and thus were lying in ignorance.
But what I am essentially saying is that I have enjoyed
my fair share of meat in the past week. It has been
splendid. The people here really know how to cook.
They also know how to force second and third helpings
on me, no matter how hard I plead to the contrary.
I may have trouble staying ´´skinny´´ on this mission.
But its all good because I have been running with Elder
Bott the past few days to help him get back into
shape for his track scholorship, and to keep me
from becoming twice the Dane I was when I entered
Brazil.

Theres a lot more to say, but not too much more time.
Also I grow weary of typing. I hope the best for
everyone, and if you have questions, comments, or
concerns please send all letters to the following
address, and I will get back to you in a (relatively)
timely manner:

Caixa Postal 0339
Santa Maira - RS
Centro
97001 - 976

-Elder Eskildsen

No comments:

Post a Comment