Current Mission Address

Elder Dane Edward Eskildsen
Brazil Santa Maria Mission
Caixa Postal 0339

Centro Quarai-RS 97560-000
Brasil

(updated 1/13)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

last week in MTC October 25, 2011

Hey there folks, Things are changing here dramatically.
As of right now my entire district is gone, while I have
the pleasure of staying in the MTC. I am effectively the
Moroni of this district. But all is well, I switched over into
district A who came in the week after me. They are all
cool guys so I'm pretty stoked about that. It was really
sad to see my companion Elder Pole'o leave this morning.
Luckily I will probably see them all again in Brazil. (Because
we are definitely going to be there.)

Well I was reassigned to the Oklahoma Tulsa mission
and will stay there until my VISA comes in. I'm pretty excited
for this assignment because not only is it not Texas, it is all
farmland. And none of the cities in the mission are terribly big
so I like that as well. I head out on Friday. (I'm pretty sure
I am the only Elder leaving so late, but thats super cool as
well). I'm just excited to get into the field.

Well this last week was a bit crazy as well because our district
members were dropping like flies. Therefore each day was spent
packing and saying goodbyes. Two Elders in my district (Lipps
 and Nelson) are going to Birmingham Alabama, another two (
Pol'o and Strout) just left on a bus to get to Salt Lake City, and
Another (Elder Andersen) left yesterday to go to philidelphia.
They will all probably be proselyting while I am here eating and
sitting to my hearts content. I'm very excited to get out of here
and start changing peoples lives.

Other than that the MTC has remained static. I will essentially
be here revolving around the same routine until Friday when
I get to leave at 3 in the morning. This may very well be one of
my shortest posts ever, because I honestly have nothing more to
say. I miss you all and wish the best for you!

-Elder Eskildsen

No comments:

Post a Comment